Last Updated on November 19, 2020 by Chef Mireille
Fiorentini – Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies are a delicious treat compliments of Florence. This delicious cookie will keep the chocolate lovers at bay.
This post may include affiliate links.
Have you ever heard of a gluten free and virtually fat free cookie? Well here it is complements of Florence. This traditional Italian cookie is a guilt free cookie full of chocolatey goodness you can indulge in without worrying about your waistline!
Fiorentini – Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies are perfect to serve during the Passover holidays, since it has no gluten. With just four ingredients, it is super fast and easy to make!
They are just as delicious to make during the Christmas season.
These cookies have a fudgy brownie like interior that make them taste so decadent and rich, even though they are low in fat using only egg whites.
These intense gluten free cookies are definitely for the chocolate lover in your house!
HOW TO MAKE FIORENTINI
This is one of the easiest and simplest cookie recipes with just 4 simple ingredients – almond meal, sugar, cocoa powder and egg whites!
- Mix all of the dry ingredients.
- Whip the egg white until you have stiff peaks.
- Fold in the egg whites.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Egg whites need to be VERY COLD!
So look no further for a gluten free chocolate cookie and bake these today!
Fiorentini – Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Grease them very well. (Since there is no butter or oil in these cookies, they will stick without greasing the sheets well)
- Combine almond meal, sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula fold into the dry mixture until just combined.
- Drop two tablespoons for each cookie on the cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet.
You might also like
DO YOU YUM? SAVE IT BELOW!Yum
Need more culinary inspiration? Check out the Recipe Index with over 1500 Recipes from Around the World with lots of Vegetarian 🥕🍆🍅and Gluten Free Recipes!