Last Updated on May 20, 2015 by Chef Mireille
I am so excited to be guest hosting my first Blogging Event here. Thanks to Cook.Eat.Delicious for this great opportunity. When I decided to host her Desserts event, it did not take much thought to decide on Pumpkin for the theme. After coconut and mango, pumpkin is one of my favorite foods. I enjoy it in everything from Pumpkin Pancakes to Pumpkin Curry to Pumpkin Payasam…all recipes already done on this blog!
Life without Desserts is no life at all! Desserts create smiles, laughter,
and sweet aromas that fill the house with deliciousness.
This month I am hosting the Monthly Food Blog Event & Giveaway, “Cook.Eat.Delicious-Desserts!”
This month’s theme is Pumpkin!
The event runs from June 1st-30th
A random recipe will be chosen to win the
Round-up & Winner announcement will be posted on July 5th.
started this great event.
is the star.
post (Use of logo is optional but
4. Multiple entries accepted with only one going towards the Giveaway.
5. Link your recipe using the Linky Tool below. Non-bloggers are welcome to send in their entry. Please attach a photo &
If you have any problems with the Linky Tool, email the recipe to: island palate (at) gmail (dot) com with “CEDD 11″ in the subject line and the following information:
1 Dessert Photo
6. Post a comment in this post after emailing me or linking up your recipe!
Please email or link up your submission by June 30th, 2012!
Now the GIVEAWAY:
- Roasted Ginger Pumpkin & Pear Soup
- Pumpkin Sage Risotto
- Spinach Salad with Strawberries & Pepitas
- White Bean, Chicken & Pumpkin Chili
- Pumpkin Pizza with Gorgonzola
- Pork Tenderloin with Red Wine Pumpkin Sauce