Last Updated on December 16, 2020 by Chef Mireille
This post may include affiliate links.
Sesame Peanut Noodles infused with Thai Flavors can be eaten at room temperature or chilled. It’s the perfect salad to bring to summer picnics.
This Vegetarian Noodle Salad is perfect for summer barbecues as a side dish because it can be enjoyed at any temperature.
- Asian noodles
- beans sprouts
- snow peas
- green onions
- sesame seeds
- cilantro chopped
- sesame oil
- chili oil
- peanut oil
- soy sauce
- sweet chili sauce
- natural peanut butter
- fresh lime juice
How to Make Sesame Peanut Noodles
- Make the dressing.
- Toss the noodles with the vegetables in a bowl.
- Add the dressing and toss well.
- Leave to rest at least 15 minutes before serving.
Sesame Peanut Noodles
- 1 lb. Asian noodles cooked
- 2 cups beans sprouts rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas about 6 oz., trimmed and cut in half
- 2 scallions finely sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chili oil optional
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter crunchy
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Place the bean sprouts, snow peas and scallions in a bowl. Add noodles and toss.
- Add dressing and toss until the noodles are thoroughly coated.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Don’t forget to visit the RECIPE INDEX with over 1000 recipes from around the world including lots of Vegetarian Recipes and Gluten Free Recipes!