Last Updated on December 16, 2020 by Chef Mireille
This post may include affiliate links.
Sesame Peanut Noodles infused with Thai Flavors can be eaten at room temperature or chilled. It’s the perfect salad to bring to summer picnics.
This Vegetarian Noodle Salad is perfect for summer barbecues as a side dish because it can be enjoyed at any temperature.
- Asian noodles
- beans sprouts
- snow peas
- green onions
- sesame seeds
- cilantro chopped
- sesame oil
- chili oil
- peanut oil
- soy sauce
- sweet chili sauce
- natural peanut butter
- fresh lime juice
How to Make Sesame Peanut Noodles
- Make the dressing.
- Toss the noodles with the vegetables in a bowl.
- Add the dressing and toss well.
- Leave to rest at least 15 minutes before serving.
Sesame Peanut Noodles
- 1 lb. Asian noodles cooked
- 2 cups beans sprouts rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas about 6 oz., trimmed and cut in half
- 2 scallions finely sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chili oil optional
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter crunchy
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Place the bean sprouts, snow peas and scallions in a bowl. Add noodles and toss.
- Add dressing and toss until the noodles are thoroughly coated.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Need more culinary inspiration? Check out the Recipe Index with over 1500 Recipes from Around the World with lots of Vegetarian 🥕🍆🍅and Gluten Free Recipes!
Jovita @ Yummy Addiction
This looks like a great way to prepare your noodles! Thanks for the recipe!
one of my most popular dishes – you should definitely try it!
Bintu - Recipes From A Pantry
Yummy, love peanut noodles. So easy to make too and quick!
yes – they are always a crowd pleaser
Gloria @ Homemade & Yummy
A great noodle dish is always a hit. This sounds full of flavour, and easy to make. A true crowd pleaser for sure.
Kathy @ Beyond the Chicken Coop
This does look very addicting! I love the crunch you’d get from the peanuts and all the delicious flavors!
its definitely an amalgamation of lots of different flavors that blend well – I am sure you would love it!
The noodles are so rich in flavors and quick and easy to prepare.. definitely a hit among all age groups
yes this is definitely a party fave for any age
Packed with vegetables and full of flavours. I like the addition of peanut butter in this along with sesame oil.
it is so flavorful and perfect for picnics eaten at room temperature
What a quick and easy recipe. Love all the flavours added to the noodles. I agree with you that this is a crowd pleaser. I love Nigella’s recipes too.
yes this is one of my faves of her recipes!